Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mi Casa



Woke up from my siasta and rummaging mi casa (my house) for the next 3 nights. I tried to recall the way back to reception, get lot a little in the hotel compound but the journey from my room to the reception is wonderful.

Some Roman ruins

I took time to soak in the wonderful architecture, the artifacts, the deco at each casa, explore the courtyard, sit at the garden. It's superb and the whole property probably range a few streets in the historical city centre. Before hitting the streets of Sevile,


I was already side tracked by the beautiful inner court...

Terrace and inner gardens.

Sometimes Greek or Roman style, other courtyards are Moorish, Arabic. Wonderful property, a dream mi casa for me in my Spanish dream.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin