Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Creation

2 Corinthians 5:17 -Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
Today's sermon gave me a revelation and realization that because I am in Christ and therefore I am a new creation. Because I am a new creation, the part of my body that may be distorted shall be made new again according to this scripture.... Yes, I am talking about the supernatural power of Christ and the blood that He has shed for me. Therefore, the organ/cells of my body will be renew and made new again according to this very scripture in 2 Corinthians 5:17. I am going to claim this verse to my body till I see it happens in reality....
Likewise, during the prayers of our care group, the Holy Spirit spoke to me about the royal priesthood, and that the blood in my body is belonging to the royal priesthood and belongs to Him. Regardless of what has been diagnosed in my blood, I must believe that I have the blood of the royal priesthood.
YES, right now I need the GREAT FAITH to believe that all that are happening to my health condition is going to change, it's going to become anew because I am a NEW CREATION.
This coming new week, I will start seeing and experiencing the NEW CREATION in me...
1 Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin