Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

.special.guest.special.delivery.

I have been going for my daily pilgrimage to the hospital daily, each time is a never ending waiting and while waiting I just intensively FB-ing using my cell phone....
My nephew is arriving this evening from Paris and I am getting very excited and waiting with expectation for this special delivery - MACARONS from LADUREE!!
When we were there in spring this year, I have been sampling macarons from Pierre Herme, Laduree, Aoki Sadaharu and many others...
And carrying my macaron around the city in this lovely Laduree signature green bag and box....
And I wonder this time if I am going to get macarons in green box or purple one like above (downloaded from www.laduree.fr)
I will know tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin