Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fuwa Fuwa Soy Milk Cake

It is my day off today, after making the ume jam, I went on with more adventure in baking. Found a recipe for Japanese Cream Cheese cake which seems very easy to tango...

Getting all the ingredients, sugar, eggs, soy milk, cream cheese and green tea powder...

The recipe requires a 12 cm round shape cake tin, I didn't such a small size one at home so I use the rectangular one.

End result, hmmm... Failed.... The cake doesn't rise up :(

Perhaps I over fold the egg white, or perhaps I should use the 12 cm cake tin and not the long one....

Instead of a fluffy, light and airy Fuwa Fuwa Soy Milk Cake, I ended up with dense and moist soy milk pudding...

The taste is great but just I can't call this a cake but pudding instead...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin