Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

.the.arrival.

We picked my nephew up from Den Haag HS station as he arrived from Paris via Thalys. We head straight for a rather full meat monty dinner at a Greek restaurant since he only meat eater....

The dinner is overloaded with meat and I couldn't even finished my smallest portion plate (should order kid size plate next time) while the gentlemen ordered full size plate and swept the meat clean...

Then we hopped over to Hotel New York for drinks and dessert. It was not so busy on a Tuesday night... I told some photos while Johannes telling the story of Holland-New York to my nephew...

The tart though looks delicious but is piled with sugar...

And of course the highlight is the hand delivered box of Laduree macarons.... as Forest Gump said "life is like a box of macaron, always full of surprise..."

My Laduree pink box .....


Open... full of colorful macarons...

Thanks Bertie

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin