Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Missing Japan...

While browsing through my photo gallery tonight and I saw some of these photos that I have compiled. Oh, no... I think I missed Japan again...

I miss in particularly....


The delicious and colorful bento (弁当/べんとう), some are humble meals but others are topped with delicious seafood. Here are a compilation of all the bento that I ate during my trip to Japan in July.


Of course in the summer months, when the temperature was soaring, one couldn't resist the instant cooling effect of ice-cream or soft-served ice or sorbet. I really missed the lavender soft ice from Furano....



A compilation of ice-cream I ate in Japan 2009


Another unique experience that I am missing now is the Hot Spring (Onsen/温泉), to be this is the best spa experience, soaking in the natural hot spring water that full of different types of minerals..



The indoor onsen of our hotel in Toya-ko, 4 different types of onsen bath with different temperature and minerals.



The outdoor onsen (rotenburo/露天風呂) that I almost had the exclusive use during our stay there... It was a 'cool' experience to soak in 40+C water while the outdoor temperature was just slightly over 15C...

Oh Japan, when will I be there again??

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin