Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

blue.blue.blue

The intention is just to go to Gemeente Museum in Den Haag only, but after a few rounds and not being able to find a parking space I drove further towards the Scheveningen old port. Today the port is exceptionally pretty, bright blue sky, almost empty beach and caf�s made such a wonderful walk at the beach with -2C temperature.

Beautiful old harbor of Scheveningen, blue sky, calm inner water, the reflection of the fishing boats, what a picturesque moment....

I almost have the whole beach for my own. With the sea in front of me (first time ever I notice that North sea is blue and not grey) and the blue sky above me, my spirit is lifted, not that I found my enlightenment in the nature, but with the freezing cold breeze brushing my face, exceptionally fresh air, I feel A LOT better, emotionally...

I had a rather blue weekend past week which I put the blame to the grey and gloomy Dutch weather and also blaming the medication. There were lots of irritations, big and small, also the sudden hormone surge on Sunday afternoon... but the Lord is good, He took away my blue-dy mood and replaces it with blue sky and sea that turn my mourning into dancing... He also turns my sorrow into joy....

There were a few trucks on the beach busy piling up the sand to the pier, the trucks left a lot of tyres print on the beach, which reminds me the famous poem about the footprint of Jesus... YES, I am never alone, Jesus is always beside me...

Thank You Lord for a wonderful time alone at the beach with You.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin