Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

playing.with.fondant

My very first fondant cake - MERRY CHRISTMAS

Now, first time decorating a bigger cake with fondant and it was a success as my creativity works too on the Christmas tree... Well, the only minor lesson learnt is I should have used the bottom of the cake as surface then I will get a very smooth fondant surface....
Christmas themed cupcakes decorated with fondant (1) Christmas tree and snowman (2) red holly with leaves (3) Christmas tree


Attempting to create 3-D figure with fondant, the Christmas tree is a bit distorted but the snowman is alright...


After I finished playing with fondant, I went on playing with cream based decoration. Here are four cupcakes decorated with chocolate ganache and extra toppings...
3 days to Christmas!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin