Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

holiday.baking.starts

I have a batch of not so acidly/tardy apple compote that I didn't like to eat with yogurt so I turned them into chocolate cup cake with apple compote filling...

These cupcakes were baked last weekend. It was okay, in fact our little nephew likes them so much that he ate two but to me the taste is not perfect. The clove that I used in apple compote creates a contradicting taste to the chocolate batter, also I forgotten to add vanilla essence .....
Today I used black forest batter to make another batch of cup cakes, this recipe calls for butter milk which gives the cake a moist texture…
These are really moist and fluffy....
Since I am already off from work completely, with such a cold winter weather, I am actually in the mood of baking....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin