Pages

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

carrot.walnut.cake

Last night we both felt hungry... Johannes asked "why didn't you buy some cake or muffins, so that we don't have to hunt for food at night?". Deep in my heart, I was thinking... "I can't even eat any sweet stuff that offer by bakery or supermarket because my life is too sweet at the moment".
Today my intention is to make 6 carrot walnut cup cakes, but I have too much batter again that I have to make a small cake out of it on top of the 6 cup cakes....

The making of this cake also gave me the opportunity to use up some of the mini carrots that I have in the fridge for almost 2 weeks. A lot of grinding but worth the effort...

I was tempting to make the cream cheese frost, but on second thought I shouldn't do that by inviting more fat into my body... So I will leave the cream cheese frosting till the next time when I bake for Christmas, then I will decorate it with the lovely white cream cheese frost and sprinkle with shredded dried coconut flakes to make it looks like snow...

Here are my 6 carrot walnut cupcakes

Taste almost perfect, fluffy and yet crunchy (walnut) carrot cake
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin