Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

lemon.butter.shortbread

One of the thing that I love to do is baking and even with my 50% reduced work pattern I find it hard in tune to baking because the other 50% of work always barking behind my mind....
Now I am completely off, leaving work behind me for the coming weeks, concentrate on the switching of the medicine and getting on with my gym fitness regime, which in one way is a relief and I have embarked in to an interesting journey with baking... Holiday baking to be precise....

Lemon zest butter shortbread, not a typical Dutch cookie but more an origin from Scotland I think...



My cookies dough, I kneaded it this morning and then wrapped it in cling foil and leave them in the fridge before I set of to a museum in Den Haag.




Some of the cookie cutting tool that I am using, since Christmas is just round the corner, I chose the Christmas theme... Santa, Christmas tree, bell, angel...


These are my lemon zest butter shortbread cookies, cooling them on the rack.
I just took a bite of the round shape cookie, it's good, butter (to be precise margarine) creamy and the fragrance of lemon fill my mouth, first attempt SUCCESS!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin