Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

heart.break.istanbul

I discovered something of which led to complete denial when when a confrontation took place at the hotel. My heart is as cold as the weather while sitting and waiting at the courtyard of blue mosque. There's heavy rain and wind, the sudden dropped of temperature but nothing is as cold as my heart. I never expect such an ending note to my Istanbul travel... What's more to discover your love one has betrayed you...
blue mosque front view

blue mosque courtyard

It was raining when I got there...

Rain... more rain pouring out to depict the tears that flowing from my eyes, people are watching but I wouldn't care any longer.. Anger, disappointment and hurts are filling all over me... My senses are numb to the coldness and hurt and I actually don't know what to do, how to proceed any more... the last few hours in Istanbul seems like eternity and so unbearable. The 'discovery' has ruined the whole trip and making this trip completely forgettable
Oh God (Lord Jesus, not the Allah of Muslim) help me, what should I do, in situation like this, being betrayed and cheated, where are the trust and faithfulness, why must this happen to me and at this time...
And so I left Istanbul with a complete broken heart and broken spirit, a pair of swollen eyes and in devastating and confusion, O God where are you when I needed You? Show me Your ways...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin