Pages

Sunday, December 06, 2009

today's.gratitude

Even though I am doing the sermon translation to English today, I still caught the message of Paster Henk clearly. How often do we express our gratitude to the things that the Lord has blessed us with? Instead many of us express our complains and focus on the things we don't have or prayers that are yet to be answered....

The Americans took at least one day a year to express their thanksgiving and how often do we think back of the goodness of the Lord and count our blessings....

I am determine to re-install the thankful heart in me and thanking Him for all the goodness that He has brought to me and also thanking him for the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen (Hebrews 11:1).

Today I also want to express my gratitude to a sister S who has given me a gift... When I asked "for what occasion?", she just smiled and said " there doesn't need to be a special occasion to give" ... Yes, I thanked God for her kindness and the unconditional prayers that she has been interceding for me everyday.... Bless you, sister.

I do really like this pearl-ish pouch, it can be use to carry a packet of tissue or in my case I am going to use this as a hand phone pouch....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin