Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

hell.on.earth

Today is probably the most difficult day for me to endure, it feels like hell on earth… I lied on my bed all day, I have not been eating because the pain and sufferings have taken over my hunger if I ever feel any…

May be this is how I should end the year 2009, a body with chronic sickness, stagnant in my career due to my health situation and worst of all discovered a new continent that full of betrayals and cheats…

Sorry that I have no good things to share and say today or may be tomorrow or even coming days… I survived each day by the grace of God… I literally don’t feel Him nearby me today and wonder why He allows all these to happen on the last days of the year…

Mark 15:34 - "Eloi, Eloi lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"Jesus cried out to God the Father at His last moments on the cross, but what have I done that I deserved such cruxification of my soul??

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin