Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

snow.men

It's rather late now and tomorrow we have an east bound trip to Germany. So I will keep this short....

I baked another batch of cupcakes again using pandan recipe, came out quite nice.

I also played with fondant today (my very first time) and as long as I am not attempting some 3-D figure or image, mixing the color and cutting the letters are quite fun and easy....


I decorated another batch of shortbread with fondant letters, L.O.V.E, P.E.A.C.E, J.O.Y and etc...

It's snowed again last night so the white snowy scene in the garden remains.... and a rather sharp contrast with my decorated shortbread

Some Christmas lighting at one of the corner of the house, my reindeer cup cake is there too....

Good night and have a good weekend

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin