Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Yesterday, our elder shared in the Sunday sermon about how he counts his blessings… I also told Johannes that I was not able to relax over the weekend, something bucking me in my mind (work related) and this morning I attempt to count my blessing on my way to work, I started as soon as I start my car engine and till I arrived at work (1 hour) I still haven’t finish counting my blessings (big & small and those we take for granted). Before I realize, I am entering into a complete different mood or spiritual atmosphere that things I worried about over the weekend stopped bothering me any further. As I start counting my life’s blessings and God has transformed my day.

I am going to do this again tomorrow, so start counting your blessings today and you will experience even greater blessings in return....

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin