Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

KL Food: Madam Kwan's Restaurant

Tonight, I went out with my good old friend - Adelynn, thanks to facebook that I now able to rekindle some of the long lost contact friends. We went to Madam Kwan's Restaurant next door (also in Mid-Valley). It is a restaurant that offers Malaysian delicacies with a pricey note. Adelynn recommends Nasi Bojari and so Nasi Bojari was what I had. It is a rather huge portion and comes with a whole fried chicken thigh, assam prawns, beef rendang and hard boiled egg. Every element is nicely done, love the Maryland chicken that is still juicy when I bite. The assam prawn tastes a bit like acar prawn to me but nevertheless there is assam tone in it.

Despite of the huge serving, we still ordered cendol or ais kacang as dessert. This is my first taste of cendol this trip, although it is quite nicely done but the taste is a bit of the modest side as if something is missing somehow but I couldn't tell. Perhaps I just like the hawker stall's version.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin