Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stained

This morning as I was working on ironing the back log of clothes, and as I ironed a white t-shirt that I only wore once, I noticed a small stained on the white shirt. Urggggggh!!! That’s me, despite of liking white shirt, I am always put off by the fact that white shirt cannot sustains dirt.

It is like our lives, how often we strive to live a pure and righteous life for the Lord and yet a single little stained could ruin a righteous lifestyle.

The bible says, when there is light, there is no darkness, for the two cannot co-exists at the same time. Likewise, one can easily spot a little stained of dirt on a white shirt. Father, I pray that I may live a life that is holy and pleasing in Your sight.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin