Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nobody's Child?

I go back to office today, everyone is so caring and concern for me, my heart is touched and I feel the warmth because of their cares and concerns -- I feel much love.

However, in the afternoon lyrics from Beatles's "Nobody's child" suddenly repeating in my mind.

The chorus goes like this….

I'm nobody's child, I'm nobody's child

Just like the flowers, I am growing wild

I've got no mammy's kisses, I've got no, no daddy's smile

Nobody wants me, I'm nobody's child

Thanked God that I recognize the battles in my mind and I start rebuking the thoughts in the name of Jesus. I am NOT no body’s child for I believe in Jesus who indirectly make God my Heavenly and Everlasting Father. The bible says in:

Psalm 68:5 that God is a father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling

Psalm 103:13 - As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him

Matthew 6:9 that is how we pray that God is ‘Our father who art in Heaven…’

Malachi 2:10 - Have we not all one Father? Did not one God create us?

God’s love is empowering and is now overflowing my heart. Thank You Father, Thank You Lord.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin