Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Blissful Enlightenment

Matthew 6:28 -And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.

Wild daisies on the field, aren't they survive beautifully among the others in the open field?

And also the red poppy, stands out beautifully among its rivals
I would probably have a nervous breakdown if it would not have been a weekend now. I am stressed-out due to the situation at work. The evil kind of playing with me by injecting negative thoughts to my mind. A late night MSN prompt with "can you talk now?" from my supervisor put me to complete shock. I was also tormented by the thought of meeting my career counselor on a planned every 6-week as if I am expecting him to bring me the news that I don't need to come back to work anymore....
Today, the Lord reminds me of Matthew 6:34 - Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own
A promising weekend and a long one too with Pentecost Monday!
Have a nice weekend...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin