Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

Can Do Attitude

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

One of the key elements for my employer when hiring is looking for the ‘can do’ attitude in the potential candidates. Being a career counselor I always tell my counselee when they started with us that the only limit to reach their potential is one self and developing a ‘can-do’ attitude will help them to reach that fullest of their career potential.

Yesterday, when pastor shared about the ‘can-do’ attitude based on the scripture in Philippians 4:13. Yes, all I have just mentioned above is correct but above all else, I have Christ who gives me strength. My personal experience is that whenever I do anything with my own strength, it is always harder and never reaches the expected result. When I do something by committing it to the Lord, I use less effort but achieve extra ordinary result, the rule of thumb is never logical but of spiritual truth. This is how a spiritual truth applicable in my daily life…

Also another enlightening truth for me personally is that the victory for Jesus is not just at the cross, the victory already won at the garden of Gethsemane where Jesus realized that it was God’s will for him to die on the cross. In our daily life, the victory begins when we know the assurance that God himself is with us in whatever situation that we are going through right now…. So it is rather simple, if you want others to know what Christ will do for them, tell them what He has done for you.

The image is downloaded from http://www.ucando.org/miniposter.html

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin