Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Schindler’s List

I mentioned briefly on my last blog entry that this week will be very tough for me.

The last 2 days I have been preparing my Schindler’s list, for those of you who have watched the movie you probably know is a way to rescue and avoid the Jewish from death in the concentration camp. The business is not doing good, our practice has to shrink and that means only the best people stay and the low performers will be out of job. We use force ranking distribution system that is never fair as regardless of the performance some people will be rated as under performed. Last night, when I left the meeting, I thought my people were safe as they are not rated at the lowest.

Today I received a call from my supervisor and understood that 3 of them have to go... I feel sorry for them and I hope they will understand that I have tried my very best to protect them…
When life is tough, GOD is GOOD. I thanked God that I am at His safe harbor for now....

Pray for me if you can, I am still very tensed out from the circumstances.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin