Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Jardin du Luxembourg

Day 2 in Paris, it is a bit deceiving because the color and the sunshine tell us it is a summer day as if summer has arrived in Paris.
As we approaching the Jardin du Luxembourg, I saw this rather lavish bushes with a statue, very spring and summery green accompanying the sculpture.

Looks like we are not alone here, everyone came here for the same reasons

While Johannes enjoying a bit of sun tanning cum relaxation reading


I closed my eyes and allow the sun to kiss my face and hey the sky is crystal blue, no cloud at all, occasional breeze reminds me that it is still spring as it feels like air conditioning is switched on... and of course the dust reminds me that I am still in Paris city


I also enjoying a bit of sun tanning, people watching and day dreaming at the park together with the locals and foreigners alike

And finally when we have enough of sun and dust, we left the park, on our way out of the park, we stopped by this very Romanesque fountain...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin