Pages

Friday, May 08, 2009

Innovative Dinner @ BETHEL

It’s my turn to host Innovative dinner last night for my colleagues or rather the management team plus potential management team, a team of 7 including me. I cooked some Malaysian flare to test the Dutch stomach to the maximum.


I cooked curry chicken, sambal tumis squid, mango Kerabu salad and nasi lemak to go with. Forgotten to take photo for most of the dish except Mango Kerabu below.

Shredded unripe mango, shallots, dried shrimps, chili, mint leaves, mixed with lemon juice, fish sauce and sugar. Finally add some peanuts to get the crunchiness...

This is the dessert I made.

Sago Pudding with Coconut milk and palm sugar

Topped with a mint leaves for better visual


Palm sugar called Gula Melaka to be exact which has a distinct flavor, I got some during my last trip home
Anyway, they finished everything that I cooked and passed the hot tolerance with flying colors. Secondly I forgotten to serve the egg and thus now Johannes and I have to eat up the 7 hard boil eggs ourselves (hmmm… is the matter of cholesterol tolerance now).

We had some serious but constructive discussions after the dinner, brainstorming on how to survive in the current situation and painting the worst case scenarios.. I know I will be saved in this rough and stormy economy crisis ....

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin