Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise

The Message

The Purple Rose

Today, when Johannes arrives home he saw a yellow slip notifying us to collect a bouquet of flowers from our neighbour, the flowers were delivered to next door as we were away for work.
I couldn't figure out who is that for (Johannes or me) and for what occasion. Well... It was actually for me and when I take a look at the message, I was pleasantly delighted, it is from the Executive sponsors of the project that I have worked on since October and it has successfully in operation and I am officially finishing the project today.

It has been a very tough week for me, going through an emotional roller-coaster due to the situation at work that doesn't really affect me but affecting my team members. The flowers came in just in time, like God's sent affirmation prior to the Pentecost Sunday... Thanks Eric, Marc and Eef for the kind gesture...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin