Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

Do you Press...?

I am sure most of us press flowers or leave in our early school year in an art or craft lesson. I collected a few fallen flowers when we took A Stroll around the Neighborhood sometime towards the end of March. I then pressed the flowers using blank sketch book paper, fold them and put them into between pages of heavy books, and of course forgotten about them.

It over the weekend when I do a mini ‘spring cleaning’ on my working/hobby desk and putting books back to the bookshelf and one of the pressed flowers dropped out from one book.

I managed to find some of them out from various books, there are still one or two sitting somewhere in the shelf making another surprise sometime in the future.

Here are some of my master pieces, among them I love the daffodil most simply because of the transcend colors and the semi transparent result...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin