Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dear Mr Pierre

Dear Mr Pierre
I have heard so much about you and seen so many of your creations over the Internet, you seems to be the most talk about Patisserie chef in this city. I was determined to meet you (visiting your boutique) and sample some of your best seasonal creation this trip to Paris and today I finally meet you face to face and for once without the parisian queuing outside the boutique:)
The PH store at Rue Bonaparte, a rather petite (small) store next that you could easily missed and by passed without realizing it is one of Pierre Herme stores.
A box of 12 macarons - some of the macarons are especially from dear Pierre and not imitable and base on the season.
A box of PIERRE HERMÉ Paris and my colorful bead necklace come to complete match

The La Rosé macaron and the booklet that explains the available taste of the season. I just tried this one so far in the hotel room. The macaron waffle is extra delicate and soft, very crisp and vulnerable, the butter cream is a bit watery and soft (I guessed it is due to the fact that I carry them along for hours under the rather summer weather). Love Macaron la Rosé but it is comparable to the one from Carette. Need to taste the rest to come to the verdict....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin