Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

And so we said Good-Bye

Dad’s condition worsen today, the dripping couldn’t pass through his hand and has to do it from his leg. The oxygen dosage increased. I thought Dad want to see everybody but with such a weak breathing, how long can he hang on? Lord Jesus, You are in control of this situation. It is such a pain to see him suffers…. His hands and legs are getting colder… I counted his breathing pattern, he took a breath at the count of 5, when my youngest brother came by, I told him about Dad’s condition. I keep on the count of 5, at one moment, I told my brother, it is now count of 6, then we saw our dad shredded his shoulders and bite his tongue ….

The Lord gives and the Lord takes away… and so we said Good-Bye and bid Farewell to him, he leaves in peace

Matthew CHIA Swee Hee (谢瑞喜)

Born on 14th May 1931

Return to the Lord on 24th January 2008, 8.00pm

At Kuching General Hospital

Age 78

~~~

Death is the beginning of Eternity

~~~

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin