Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

In His Time, I will SEE you SOON

This afternoon I received an email from my sister informing me that Dad is admitted to hospital again.

I called sister and sister-in-law to find out the latest development. Dad was at the hospital when I called and his blood sugar was too high as he hasn’t been taking his medicine.

I asked myself when is the right time to go home? I asked this question to my sister in law, to Johannes and to God.

I know that there is a time and season for every activity under the sun. Lord, tell me when is the right time? I want to go back when he is still alive, I don’t want to go back merely for his funeral. Father in Heaven, I pray that You will take good care of my dad so that he doesn’t suffer, I dare not ask that You heal him completely but I just pray that You will ease his pains and sufferings, give him Your peace…and keep him safe till I meet him face to face.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin