Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Meeting My (Grand) Nephews and Nieces

From left to right: Cuthbert Chia (nephew), Brenda Lee (niece), Dylan Lee (grand nephew), Eliza Lee (grand niece), Karen (Adrian's wife), Adrian Lee (nephew), CJ Lee (nephew), Me or Johannes

Yesterday we went out for lunch with my some of my (grand) nephews and nieces.

I finally met my eldest nephew (Adrian Lee) after 13 years. It has been awhile and he is now married with 2 children which makes the family relationship rather difficult to distinguish. I guess his son and daughter is my grand nephew and grand niece, I am their grand auntie??? (complicated and I can't get use to that terminology)

They flew off to Miri yesterday evening so that they could return home at Brunei. Although the world is small now but frankly speaking, I have no idea when will we meet again…. but surely in His time.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin