Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Precious Moments....


PRECIOUS MOMENTS - No other people, just me, Daddy and God… and the Lord made everything possible.
I asked ‘You are Christian right?’ He nodded his head
I asked again ‘Do you believe Jesus loves you?’ He said it out ‘Yes’
I asked ‘Jesus will take you with Him?’ He smiled and grinned his eyes to denote a ‘Yes’
Finally I said ‘If you go, I will see you in heaven.’ He replied 'See you there'.
This is what happen before the above conversation took place,
(1) He opens his eyes wide and smile at me, like a very home welcoming smile
(2) He wipes my tears off my eyes with his very own fingers and hand….
(3) He asked ‘Where is Tony (Johannes)?’, I told him that Tony couldn’t make it home with me, but he is very worry about you.
(4) He asked again ‘Where is Tee Tee (Gordon, my youngest brother)?’, I told him Tee Tee just went back home to rest because he has been taking care of you last night. He nodded and acknowledged.
(5) He smile a lot today, with rather peaceful and relax smile, the best I have seen so far….
(6) He tried his very best to rest and he doesn’t pull the oxygen tube away anymore in fact if the tube falls out, he try his best to put it back again to the right position.
(7) He coughs a lot, most like just the hollow sound because he didn’t have the energy to split out anything…
(8) He answered ‘No’ when I asked if he is suffering from pain. This is my daddy a rather strong and tough guy..
(9) He holds my hand tightly… like an assurance from Heaven.…

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin