Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Kyoto Food: Matcha Pudding

The original packaging, photo taken while in Kyoto

Matcha Purine that what is stated on the cover, it comes in a set of four, this is the individual packaging

Matcha purine once the case is removed, very green

Opening the package that contains some green tea syrup

Close up of the Matcha purine with the syrup on top of it

From my expression you probably could tell how good it taste...

This is something that I bought home to taste, since there are countless snacks, cookies and wagashi to try in Kyoto and I only got limited time there. I bought the matcha pudding from a shop that selling all about the taste of Kyoto in Kyoto station. I finally got the chance to taste it last Saturday 10th January at home.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin