Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Home is Calling

21st Jan 2009, Kuala Lumpur 24C

This is an unexpected trip but if the timing is now then the trip must happened. It was rather rushed yesterday, once the decision is made, the rush follows.. rush to buy air ticket, rush home to pack, rush to airport. Thanked God that I am able to sleep and rest for the entire trip. I had a very deep and sound sleep as if the Lord knows that I need extra energy once I reached Kuching.

A taxi ride from KLIA to LCCT costs RM35 or RM50 (depending on the type of taxi) but a bus ride costs RM1.5, I am not stingy but just being wise with money, why should I pay the premium for nothing, I am not in a hurry and no big luggage, so the bus is just fine.

Finally checked-in to the flight to Kuching, hate the Air Asia’s chaotic and charging me RM60 for 2.8 kg access. If not because there is no availability on MAS, I wouldn’t opt for Air Asia. Anyway, the importance is to be home as soon as possible. Talked to Sophia, she was in Cindy’s car then on the way to hospital. Cuthbert will be picking me up later tonight.

Bought a cup of Coffee Bean Ice Blended Coffee the ultimate, costs RM12.90, thing is definitely not cheap anymore.

Now, waiting for boarding...

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin