Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

My New Toy

I can't believe I actually bought this in Kuching, my hometown. The price is actually slightly cheaper (currency rate and tax) than in Europe but I also got a 4GB SDHC card, a Lumix camera case and a tripod for that price. Which is definitely cheaper than the cheapest one that I could find in the Netherlands.

After months of research, consideration and comparison I finally decided on this digital camera, it is still a point and shoot one but with a lot more manual options to manipulate. I have been toggling between a DSLR and this one, but I am now settled with Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3 because

(1) It doesn't give you the impression that it is a compact digicam

(2) It is smaller than any DSLR which means it can go into my handbag and I can continue with my street photo or spontaneous shots.

(3) This is a stepping stones for DSLR if I decided to progress further

Hopefully you will see nice photos and shots here in coming days...

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin