Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is My Dad

Back to Kuching, Cuthbert picked me up from airport and we went to hospital directly. My second sister Sophia is already there. Dad still recognized me and able to call my name and touch me. His breathing however is really weak and need to rely on the oxygen supply but he keeps pulling the tube out from his nose. I am still in the hospital while writing this, waiting for my eldest brother – Johnny to take over the night shift. It’s a relief to my family that we are able to share the load of looking after our dad while they have been doing that for few weeks. My youngest brother is coming back home tomorrow from Singapore with his wife. Dad’s breathing is getting better now, hopefully he will have a good night rest and hang on, I really don’t know what his last wishes are but I prayed that Jesus will fulfill all his desires before he ends his life on earth. I don’t know what to expect really but just praying that God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Every day that he lives is already a great blessing to us in the family.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin