Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Serenity White Saturday

Today is such a beautiful day, well in fact the past week has been beautiful but I just didn’t have time to enjoy the beauty on working day.

The sky is so clear, no wind, so sunny and yet so cold. I am in the mood for fresh air and so I went out at 10:30am where the temperature is -5.5 C.

I drove to the lake nearby (Noord-Aa) because I wanted to see people skating on the ice. It has been so freezing cold that people actually able to skate on the natural ice on the lake. It was not very crowded but there are enough health conscious people jogging, skating, and walking at the lake area. Some of them are like me, taking photo, making picture on such a God blessed wonderful day.

The inner lake is frozen completely and I can see people skating, yet on the other side, the Noord-Aa is not completely frozen, there are lots of birds, ducks and swans swimming around.

Everything is coated in white, not snow but just some flake of frost , suddenly this country becomes so beautiful, so pure and it reminds me of Jesus blood that can wash and purify us whiter than the snow. I feel that my spirit is very close to God at that moment. I can feel that He is nearby me showing the beautiful landscape to me.

This is my first time experience such a continuous cold weather and I actually like it, the air is so fresh, my mind and spirit is so calm and I can’t thank God enough for such a serenity white morning.

No comments:

You may also like these

Blog Widget by LinkWithin